Bolthouse Farms is a farm located in California's fertile San Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super-premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and café beverages under the Bolthouse Farms® brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated yogurt dressings and extra virgin olive oil vinaigrettes. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages. The company was acquired by Campbell Soup Company on Aug. 6, 2012. To learn more about the company's mission and see the entire line of current products, visit www.bolthouse.com
The primary function of this position is to place bagged finished product into master-cartons / trays for shipping in a timely manner, observing all safety regulations, ensuring all GMP and quality standards are met and to maintain the efficient flow of product through the production process.
• Ensure that proper packaging supplies (bags/trays)/ IFCO’s/cartons in are positioned to the workstation
• Obtain trays/IFCO’s/ cartons from chute and place on worktable
• Manually obtain finished bags of product from conveyor and place into master-carton/ tray / IFCO according to proper stack pattern
• Push full bags/ trays/ IFCO’s / cartons on to conveyor
• Ensure that product is packed properly and watch the seal, printing, code date, and pin hole
• Count bags as they are packed to ensure that the proper quantity is packed
• Remove defective bags from pack line and place into rework totes
• Ensure that product with labels are properly labeled on both sides
• Notify supervisor of any objects found in or on product or any pest being sighted
• Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to read and interpret safety, operating, and maintenance documents
• Ability to accurately write routine reports and simple correspondence
• Knowledge of basic mathematical concepts
• Flexible schedule as production requires
• High School Diploma or equivalent; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Be able to work as a team and follow instructions
• Perform all job functions safely
• Three months to six months experience in a production facility
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Environmental exposure –cold/wet conditions (40 ° or below)
• Material exposure-moving mechanical parts
• Able to lift/push-pull/carry up to 25 lbs
• Able to stand and walk for an extended period of time
• Capable of repeating repetitive motions
HOURS & WORKDAYS:
1st Shift, when business requires, overtime and weekends will be mandatory.
|The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law.
Click here for additional information.