About Campbell Fresh (C-Fresh) Division
Campbell Fresh, a division of Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB), is on a mission to inspire the fresh revolution by making fresh foods more accessible, available and affordable. Expanded beyond the Bolthouse Farms business in 2015, the division leverages a cold-chain go-to-market platform to bring fresh refrigerated products to produce, deli and dairy departments of grocery stores nationwide. C-Fresh is comprised of revered brands such as Bolthouse Farms and Garden Fresh Gourmet and includes a robust portfolio of products across various categories including, fresh carrots, super-premium and ultra-premium beverages, refrigerated salad dressings, refrigerated hummus, salsa, dips, sides and soups.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for the accuracy of the financial accounting records of the Company as well as the preparation of regular monthly reporting. Responsibilities include balance sheet reconciliations, regular accruals, recurring journal entries and filings, analyses departmental transactions and works closely with other members of the Accounting department on SOX controls, Internal and External audit related matters.
• Book Journal entries
• Prepare Intercompany sales reports for Japan Subsidiary
• Prepare and file Canadian Sales tax filing (GST/HST/QST)
• Maintain schedule for prepayments and post amortization Journal entries
• Tracking and filing of manual JE and Month End Reconciliations and ensure all reports are properly reviewed and signed by the required managers.
• Prepare month end reconciliations as directed.
• Prepare and book accrual for various expenses
• Prepare monthly Intercompany invoice for services to Canada
• Additional duties and Ad hoc responsibilities as directed
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to effectively interact with operational areas to ensure issues when they arise are properly solved
• Detailed oriented, ability to research problematic areas, identifying issues, and recommend appropriate treatment
• High level of integrity and professionalism
• Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, pro-actively resolve challenges in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Excellent conflict resolution skills, diplomacy, and tact
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, specifically Excel
• Valid California Driver License
• Proven, reliable work history
• Knowledge of JD Edwards experience preferred
• Must be able to sit for an extended period of time during work period
• Frequent use of hands and fingers dexterously to operate office equipment
HOURS & WORKDAYS:
1st Shift, Monday through Friday, when business requires overtime and weekends will be mandatory
|The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law.
Click here for additional information.