Bolthouse Farms is a farm located in California's fertile San Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super-premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and café beverages under the Bolthouse Farms® brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated yogurt dressings and extra virgin olive oil vinaigrettes. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages. The company was acquired by Campbell Soup Company on Aug. 6, 2012. To learn more about the company's mission and see the entire line of current products, visit www.bolthouse.com <http://www.bolthouse.com/>
Join the company that was named a top food innovator by Fast Company Magazine! Read the article here!
The Warehouse Supervisor will oversee all inbound/outbound shipping activities to ensure quality, accuracy, and completeness of shipments, while ensuring the warehouse is clean, organized, and inspection ready; direct and supervises a crew of up to 40+ employees. Warehouse supervisors are responsible for maintaining all warehouse equipment through inspection forms, and follows up with the proper departments. They are also responsible for team member attendance, disciplinary actions, and all reports. Supervisors are required to enforce and adhere to all company policies.
• Supervises product movement/rotation for maximum inventory benefit
• Will be involved with all employee relations including, but not limited to, evaluations, skill development, growth and advancement, and all disciplinary actions
• Communicates accurate information to management and other departments to ensure correct measures are taken and followed
• Ensures departmental compliance with company standard operating procedures, GMP’s, policies and guidelines
• Manages flow of work within the warehouse to ensure maximum productivity, safety, and efficiency
• Assigns orders to loaders based on experience level, and priority/appointment time
• Inspects/audits all inbound/outbound orders for accuracy, completeness, and compliance which may include special instructions
• Ensures accuracy of all inbound and outbound orders
• Conduct shift start up meetings and any departmental meetings
• Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information, resolves problems, and identifies warehouse system improvements
• Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
• Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent leadership, organizational, and customer/employee relations skills
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
• Ability to coach and develop employees productivity through the use of appropriate metrics provided by the company
• Pro-active mindset with the ability to apply common sense and good judgment under minimal supervision
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Ability to input, retrieve, and analyze data
• Knowledge of company GMP’s, all SOP’s, and safety regulations
• Strong technical skills
• High school diploma or GED; and one to two years related warehouse experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Red Prairie WMS, JDE
• Forklift Certification
• Valid California Driver License and clean driving record
• Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent, from two-year College or technical school; or two to four years of related experience or education or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• May work in the following areas - Apex warehouse/cold storage/shipping dock/ Main warehouse
• Exposure to cold temperature (-10 to 34 degrees)
• Must be able to lift up 50-55 pounds
HOURS & WORKDAYS:
2nd Shift (4:00pm - 12:30am), when business requires overtime and weekends will be mandatory
|The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law.
Click here for additional information.