STRONG HISTORY. EXCITING FUTURE.
Bolthouse Farms is located in California’s
fertile San Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and
innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and
distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super-
premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and café beverages under the
Bolthouse Farms brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified
its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated yogurt and olive oil
vinaigrette dressings. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people
consume healthy foods and beverages. To learn more about the company’s mission
and see the entire line of current products, visit www.bolthouse.com. “
the company that was named a top food innovator by Fast Company Magazine!
Read the article here!
The Platform Operator will be responsible for
controlling and monitoring entire plant. The ideal candidate will ensure baggers
and pack lines have been fed efficiently.
• Responsible for operating plant controls and monitoring equipment status to ensure the efficient operation of the entire plant
• Receive instructions from managers and executes plan
• Communicate with PDA’s via radio to make adjustments to production as needed to ensure product flow is appropriate
• Operates computer on the mezzanine while observing the flow and adjusting as necessary
• Maintain and log production records daily and signs off required documents
• Send accurate production reports at the end of every shift
• Perform field changes and communicate any quality issue to supervisor and manager
• Operate forklift to dump bin into hopper
• Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to use the equipment and tools used to perform the job
• Ability to take direction from supervision
• Good mathematical skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Valid California Driver’s License and clean driving record
• Previous experience in a fast paced, high volume food production/manufacturing facility
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
HOURS & WORKDAYS:
1st and 2nd Shift , when business requires overtime and weekends will be mandatory.
The Company is committed to providing equal
opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status,
disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.