STRONG HISTORY. EXCITING FUTURE.Bolthouse Farms is located in California’s fertile San
Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products.
Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and distributing carrots.
In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super- premium juices, smoothies,
protein shakes and café beverages under the Bolthouse Farms brand name. In
recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a
line of premium refrigerated yogurt and olive oil vinaigrette dressings. The
Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and
beverages. To learn more about the company’s mission and see the entire line of
current products, visit www.bolthouse.com
The Shop Lead will coordinate activities for fabricators, planning, scheduling work, ordering material, and deals with vendors supporting all departments to estimate projects. Overall, the Senior Shop Lead must ensure the fabrication shop is running in a safe and productive manner.
• Enforce safety and sanitation regulations
• Direct and coordinate the activities fabricators will engage in the production of parts and equipment
• Read and analyze chats, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs
• Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments
• Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals
• Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects
• Demonstrate equipment operations and safety procedures to new employees, or assign employees, or assign employees to experienced workers for training.
• Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
• Must be able to work weekends and overtime when required.
• Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers
• Break down drawings to estimate material list’s
• Able to communicate effectively in English
• Able to read and understand standard operating procedures and parts manuals
• Knowledge of different types of steel
• Able to understand drawings
• Good mathematical skills
• Good attention for detail
• Work with minimal supervision
• Must be able to multi task
• Must do well under pressure
• High school diploma
• Valid California Driver's License and clean driving record
• Environment: Field environment which includes traveling from various plant locations
• Exposure to noise, dust, fumes, gases, inclement weather, and cold storage temperatures
• Able to lift 50 pounds
• Able to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time
• Able to work on ladders, stairs and boom lifts
HOURS & WORKDAYS:
1st Shift (7am – 4:30pm), Monday through Friday, when business requires overtime and weekends will be mandatory