STRONG HISTORY. EXCITING FUTURE.
Bolthouse Farms is a farm located in California's fertile San Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super-premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and café beverages under the Bolthouse Farms® brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated yogurt dressings and extra virgin olive oil vinaigrettes. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages.
• Managing, budgeting, analyzing financial operations within department
• Purchase supplies & equipment for Quality Team
• Review and process invoices
• Create financial spreadsheets, reports and other documents
• Keep well-organized files and records of business operations
• Maintain company databases as required
• Manage new vendor set-ups and contracts
• Follow up on business communications, billing and ordering
• Assist with tracking business expenses for all departments within the Quality Team
• Provide administrative support to Department Managers as needed
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and time management abilities
• Ability to work closely and cooperatively with colleagues and take well to direction
• Detail, goal and quality oriented
• Ability to work on an individual basis with limited direction
• Ability to review, interpret and analyze data
• Well organized; self-starter; ability to handle multiple priorities
• Dependable, with a high level of work ethic and commitment to excellence
• Ability to process requests quickly, accurately, and consistently with minimal supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat.
• BA/BA degree with 2 years of experience; 5 years of experience without degree.
• 1 year of accounting (financial analysis) experience
• 2-3 years of experience working with JD Edwards
• 2-3 years of experience working with BI Tools
Note: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.